But really, I (and my minions - don't 'cha just love minions) have worked hard to pull together some classes that I just know you'll love.
I hear 'ya - "What classes oh Chef Christine? Do tell." How 'bout these:
- Makin' Bacon (you'll get to (wait for it...Make Bacon!)
- Decorator Cookies
- Tribute to Julia French Cooking
- Vietnamese Street Foods
- Pig Pickin' Good (all about smoking some piggie)
- The Secret to Sauces ('cause seriously? I RULE at making sauces)
- Cooking for One or Two
- Knife Skills
- Cooking 101 (3 class series btw)
- Veggie Soups and Stocks
- Fall Harvest Baking
Whew. And those are just the adult classes for the next month or two. Just wait until you see the awesomeness that is our new after-school program for kids. "Cause you know that they can (should) be cooking and helping you out. Right?
Do me a favor. Take a class. Or tell a friend that he or she should take a class. Heck, take one together. Because I promise, if you like to cook, we are the folks for you. Plus, it's so much more fun when you have a hand in making the meal, right?
Did I mention that we wash the dishes?
Post a Comment